Woohoo! another award for me nominated by Sandrine Tungka thank you so sooo much Sandrine
The Liebster Blog Award is indeed what I’ve originally thought except for some one minor difference, its just suitable for me 😀 Once you accept your award you have to nominate 3-5 favorite bloggers who have less than 200 followers. How do I get 200 followers which I don’t even close to any quarter of them? I have no idea, and I don’t think I’m dedicated enough to figure out when it changed. (OK, maybe if I get a 5th award… maybe!)
“Liebster” is dearest in German, if Liebster translate to Indonesia means ” Terkasih / Tersayang” soooo it means I’m the dearest sweetest blogger newbie!
Ok, enough joking around , let’s take a look the rules of The Liebster Blog Award :
- Thank the person who nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award and link their blog to your post.
- Answer 11 questions they’ve asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have 200 followers or fewer for this award.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- Let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Blog Award.
- Add the Liebster Blog Award to your blog post.
Here 11 questions from Sandrine, which I try to answer it and make them awesome answers :
1. Why did you start blogging?
It start 2011 obviously, when I take a trip to Gresik, East Java Indonesia by train and I saw so many things happened during my journey, and try to write it down before I forget what was going on that moment. By keep it on journal hopefully it last and shares my experiences with others.
2. Why you keep blogging until now?
Uummm… I felt like I was born to be a writer, at least I started it out from blogging. Also there’s just so many stories about everything that I need to shares about, like a broken printer machines in my office and how I tried to fix it instead of make it worse, ha!. Shares a love life stories, my favourite songs, food and beautiful places or animals. Here I give you a picture captured from my camera pocket which just so wonderful, check it out :
3. How you manage your time between blogging, working, studying (if you are also a student now), being husband/wife/single, playing, connecting to other people, and resting?
I used to blogging at office, in my spare time during my job. Since Ridwan Kamil become Mayor of Bandung in his speech ” If there’s 24 hours a day then their have balance in time between 8 hour for work, 8 hour for Play and 8 hour sleep ” but the fact is I’d sleep bout 5 hour, have a less time for play and yep I put my time too much at work, I know… what a crap! but still I wish I could apply it into my life. I’m sure that would be great and balance.
4. What is the post / idea from your own blog you like the most, why, and please share the link?
Here’s my lovely post :
When I made it, I feel like I was in a deep muse about life and the night at that night was so fused, I even can’t believe I could make a poem like that, it was like not coming from my mind… it’s more than that i came from my heart. And maybe just maybe I am poet.
5. If you have blogger’s block (my word for writer’s block for blogger :D), what would you do to increase your mood on blogging?
Vacation! I definately need a lot lot of vacation or just hanging around, I’ve been stuck lately.
6. What you love the most of your country you live in (please only choose 1 and describe why)?
Bandung of course! this city is so special, there’s so much story to tell about, and there’s a lot of beautiful natural places to visit around. So much inspiration comes through this city, It has good taste of food, the people the places and I love the concept of “Bandung Juara” idea of our beloved Mayor Ridwan Kamil.
7. Which one do you prefer, mountain or beach, and why?
Uh it’s hard man! I couldn’t pick one of them, I love hiking, tracking and camp around I also love swim. I think you should give choices between beach and mall. Obviously beach is the winner. yeahh!
8. Are you a book junkie? Please recommend three good books you have read recently!
I may say not too junkie, because I still love comics and I have bunch of them
Ok, here’s three recommended book my version :
1. Bone Thief by Thomas O’Callaghan
2. Doctors by Erich Segal
3. Tell Me your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon
9. What was the movie you last watched and what do you think of it?
Big Hero 6, this is a great amusingly movie many lessons can be take, Hiro the main character of this movie is a genius ambitious teen but his brother robot help Hiro to calm down his ambitious and teach to be useful person and help many people.
10. Which actress you like the most, Emma Watson or Jeniffer Lawrence, and why?
Jeniffer Lawrence! I think her act in Hunger Games is brilliant.
11. What are the top-3 sites you visit the most and you find useful (please post the active link)?
3.http://www.omegle.com/ (I do like talk to strangers )
Eh, wait! I just found out that I can answer it in Indonesian! OMG! What can I say… I already answer it in english. haha.
and here is my questions (can I have the questions from award before? because since I nominate others bloggers and they haven’t react it, so I put it here again plus the 11th question), here we go :
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Butterflies, are they cute or they a monster?
- What comes to mind when seeing a man wearing a pink T- shirt?
- What would you do if one day you wake up and turn into a man (if you man, turns into woman)?
- If you can play an instrument, what would you play and why?
- Which part of your body do you like most and why?
- Who is your inspiration figure?
- Have you ever captured best moments from your mobile phone? can you share it?
- What is the weirdest food taste you ever try? can you picture it?
- If you could ask one question to God what would it be?
- What is your favourite music video? tell me, i’ll share mine you later.
It’s a wrap… that’s all folks.