I usually use this blog just for personal my own story, I write it down about anything that crossed my mind, I post my poems or captured some pictures, but that’s it! so flat and type of passive kind of blog then out of the blue a blogger friend of mine Sandrine Tungka nominating me for a Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award!. Thank you Sandrine, I truely thankful for this nomination award, it made me smiling all day since I been nominated .
At first I was thingking that Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award is about traveled pants just like the movie in Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants, but I was wrong… well it is a bit like the movie, but not -send the magic pants to each other sister- part of course, its more than that, Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award is voices an unique thought, clearly open minded blog story just like http://sanwajourneys.com. I may haven’t meet Sandrine in personal, yet reading her blog I feel like we’re connected, she could express what her feelings and reworded with nice. Her blog is definately one of my fave, just check it out.
Ok, here the rules for the nominee :
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions
And here my answers from Sandrine’s questions :
1. In 3 words, what kind of person do you describe yourself?
Ummm… should I describe you the bad one or the good one? I think I tell you the good one. haha… In three word I would describe myself as Energetic – Spontaneous – Silly girl 😀
2. Do you like Fairy-Tale? If yes, which character do you like the most? If no, why?
Yes, I do like fairy tale and I like Rapunzel ( I think her character kind of look like mine)
3. Where do you live? Can you picture it with photo or words?
Curently I live in Bandung, West Java Indonesia. My house is in East Bandung – Ujung Berung. Since you’re born in Bandung I’ll be hapilly if you to stop by, you probably gonna fall asleep if you come by to my house its beacause I lived near Manglayang mountain and quite far from pollution so the air quite cold and fresh, besides I plant some anti- pollutions plant such as Algoanema, Sansivieria (Lidah mertua, quite funny name isn’t? haha), Spider plant, Peace lili, Begonia, Yuka king, Tricolor and some flowers (actually I only have two kind of flower, this flowers is very rare I myself bought from a collector from Bogor and also quite expensive for me) that flower is Arumdalu (Cestrum nocturnum) and Mei Hua those plants have a tiny flowers but they have excessive fragrance.
Wait, if this describes what you ask? well I hope you can picture what I’m talking about 😀
4. What is your passion and how many percentages have you achieve it?
I actually like to make some cake or food, but I can not be called my self as a chef, because I can’t cook! I just love baking. So my passion in the culinary field, two years ago I have mini cafe but then I lost my focuss so I closed it. Since it ups and downs let me saaaayy the percentages about 50% or maybe less. I don’t know I just ned some good time to make it happen again.
5. What kind of movie do you like?
Animated movie! I just love all of animated movies whether from Pixar, Disney, Ghibli Studio, Tuba, Cartoon Network, Les Copaque etc.
6. What is a film that you memorize the most?
Atonement. I may not cry after watch this movie, but it stuck in my head for a few days and kept remember vividly. What a cruel libel than hobbies murder.
7. What is the best quote you find on books or movies that encourage your life?
This is quote from book I’ve had read “Sorrow comes with so many defense mechanisms. You have your shock, your
denial, your getting wasted, your cracking jokes, and your religion. You also
have the old standby catchall—the blind belief in fate, the whole “things
happening for a reason” drill.”
― Emily Giffin, Baby Proof
8. When blogging, do you like to listen to music and what type of music is your muse?
I like to listen music when I blogging, I listen music all the time I lulabies by music till I fall asleep. I like to listen almost all genres music, I like instruments too, but my favorites is Coldplay, Joe Satriani, Glen Hansard, Frank Sinatra and Postal service. I choose Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd as my muse.
9. Do you like to travel? Which area/country/city that is memorable to you and why?
Yes, I do like to travel, The most memorable city is Banten, I’ve been walking about 8 hour to get in Badui Village, there is no electricity and toilets up there, but I felt like real humans there, I found the real me about what I want and what I really need. It’s about finding yourself.
10. What is the best achievement of your life until now?
Fyuuhhh… Its a hard questions. I guess my best achievement at this moment is I can get rid of my selfishness, I’m not going crazy after a person that I put trust so much as known as my fiance leave me for good. I also don’t do some silly act like jumped off the building because of it, which I have to admit it, that thought been cross on my mind, but here I am, I’m still alive. Haha…
We do have cultural difference and we have little gap age, I say little because we are within 4 years gap. Though I love him so much but I have to let him go, without anger without asking the reason why he leave me, I guess this is might be called true love I can not force him to always love me. I just let go the person I love without any tendency.
(Oh wait, can I have an answer like this? Hopefully you don’t mind 😀 )
I nominate this blogger to have this awesome award, the nominees are :
Ok, now is my turn to ask the questions, ready? here we go :
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Butterflies, are they cute or they a monster?
- What comes to mind when seeing a man wearing a pink T- shirt?
- What would you do if one day you wake up and turn into a man?
- If you can play an instrument, what would you play and why?
- Which part of your body do you like most and why?
- Who is your inspiration figure?
- Have you ever captured best moments from your mobile phone? can you share it?
- What is the weirdest food taste you ever try? can you picture it?
- If you could ask one question to God what would it be?
That’s all folk. Take your time to answer it… Enjoy the game 🙂